Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Housekeeping

Hope everyone is getting caught up on the readings. I've finished the midterm questions and will post those tomorrow promptly after class. I should also have your grade-benchmarks ready tomorrow as well.

Also, I have a slight -- but positive -- change I am making to this week's reading assignment and quiz. If you look on the syllabus, I have you all both working on the midterm and doing the usual reading & quiz.

That's too much, so I'm going to split the difference:

1. Your midterm is still due Wednesday 3/9 at the start of class.

2. But you still need to read Chapter 11 on Congress. Try to have at least half of it done for Monday's class.

3. There is still a quiz, which I'll post tomorrow, but it will close on Saturday 3/12 instead of Wed 3/9.  The quiz is still mandatory, just due later in the week.

I'll announce this again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am as well delighted to share my familiarity here with colleagues.American ideology

    ReplyDelete