Thursday, March 17, 2016

Quiz 06 - President -- Due Wednesday 3/23 at 7:30 AM

Due Wednesday March 23 at 7:30 AM

Hope Spring Break is going well. If you already started Chapter 12 on the Presidency and were wondering "where is the quiz...I love the quiz" then wonder no longer: I'm posting it now.

And it is now due a few days later, on Wednesday right before class begins. After today the quiz schedule will once again correspond to the syllabus.

At this point in the semester, you need to be taking every quiz. Just guess if you are having trouble.

---
In other news:

Midterms are graded. You should have them back on Monday.

**If you did not submit a Midterm I recommend that you email me or submit something to me ASAP. A low score is better than no score.**


No comments:

Post a Comment