Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Regarding Tomorrow's Class (4/20)

We will continue our discussion of political parties tomorrow. Many of you already turned in your homework, which I will hand back (possibly graded, maybe not, I'm still behind).

Two important notes:
1. If you submitted your assignment via email to me, please print and bring to class tomorrow. I know who you are and you will not be penalized; I just want you to participate in the discussion.

2. If you DID NOT SUBMIT your Political Party HW, please do it anyway. I will deduct points in accordance with the syllabus, but a few subtracted points is better than no points. I want to break into groups tomorrow for this exercise and this requires you having done the HW (and free riding will not be tolerated).

See you Tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment